Having a camera that not only captures photos but gives you memories in hard form is such an underrated blessing but we are sure besides us, you know it’s worth it. So, if you are someone who loves to capture life moments by taking photos then having a Polaroid camera under $50 will be the best thing that will happen to you! A Polaroid camera not just captures but gives you images in your hands to help you reminiscence the times later when you are missing them.
So, to help you have this experience, we are here with our list of Polaroid cameras under $50 that will just blow you away and make your family events, travel, and parties with friends more fun. What we absolutely love about Polaroid cameras is that they are cute, comfortable to carry, and most importantly, make a great travel companion.
So, here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about Polaroid cameras. Starting from what Polaroid cameras are, what are their benefits, a list of affordable Polaroid cameras with features, pros, and cons of each, and most importantly a buying guide including important things to keep in mind while buying a Polaroid camera online or in even in different markets or stores.
So, let’s begin!
Table of Contents
What is a Polaroid Camera?
A Polaroid camera is a type of camera that utilizes a self-developing film to create a print of a picture as soon as a picture has been taken from it. And this happens within seconds hence no long waits.
Why Buy a Polaroid Camera?
What we love about Polaroid cameras is that there is no need for you to wait in the long queues outside photoshops, and get the prints of your memories. A Polaroid camera gives you the luxury of click, print, and repeat! Something we absolutely love.
In addition, Polaroid cameras make the best travel companion. Imagine spending time clicking photos on a regular camera and the SD card ends up getting corrupted or worst-case scenario, your camera can get stolen or lost. This is the edge Polaroid cameras have. They give you a chance to print your memories and keep them safe with you forever.
We know that reading the reasons to love Polaroid cameras have triggered the buyer in you to make a purchase so let’s not have you waiting for any further and share with you the list of Polaroid camera under $50!
Polaroid Cameras under $50 to Buy in 2022
2022 is the year to make memories. Considering the COVID crisis looming over and so many of us stuck at home, having a Polaroid camera that helps you not only just click photos but develop them instantly, is safe as well as fun.
The Best Polaroid Cameras under $50
Kodak Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera
The Kodak Printomatic Digital Instant Print camera is the one that can make you forget the big DSLRs, computers, and printers and make your life hassle-free with its powerful 5MP sensor and wide-angle f/2 lens. These can help you click fantastic photos with whole another comfort level where ever you are!
- 5MP sensor and f/2 wide-angle lens
- Automatic focus with flash
- Smart light sensor
- Printing within minutes
- Product LxWxH = 1 x 4.83 x 3.11 inches
- Weight 0.44 pounds
- Kodak Zink Photo Paper
- No ink cartridges, toners, or film needed.
- Photos stored in Micro SD
- Built-in lithium rechargeable battery
- USB cable
Polaroid Impulse Instant Camera
Although looks old-fashioned, the Polaroid Impulse Instant is one excellent quality camera. It is not only durable but easy to handle for everyday use. The camera, made of plastic with a vintage-looking style is also fitted with a Sonar rangefinder for auto-focusing. Oh, and it has a self-timer as well, something you do not expect from such an affordable and cheap Polaroid camera.
- Weighs 1.35 pounds
- Functions with 600-Type Instant Film
- Fully functioning flash
- Single-Element 113mm Lens
- Built-in battery for camera and flash
- Consistent and on-point after shot developing
Polaroid One Step Express 600 Instant Film Camera
The Polaroid hunter green one-step express 600 instant film camera is a refurbished version by Polaroid Originals. This has made it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. So if you are a travel enthusiast who just doesn’t like missing capturing moments, be it inside or outside, this Polaroid camera is what you need in your life.
- Weighs 1 pound
- Thyristor flash system based built-in electronic flash
- Single element 116m plastic lens
- 4-feet fixed focus
- Electronic shutter
- Automatic exposure
Polaroid One 600 Ultra Instant Film Camera
The Polaroid One 600 Ultra is another Polaroid camera that you can own if you like clicking pictures on the go! It not only adds to your style statement with its design and built but a mighty good product to have great quality pictures in your hands, just after a click.
- Weighs 1 pound
- Product dimension 7.8 x 5.9 x 2.6 inches
- Red-eye reduction for sharper images
- Build-in close up lens
- Prints glossy exposure pictures
- Self-timer combined with contrast control
- Colored, black & white Polaroid
SHARPER IMAGE Instant Camera
The Sharper image instant camera is undoubtedly one cute, good looking and the best Polaroid camera you can ask for. This one comes in blue, black, and pink color and is ideal for girls who love all pink or boys who like to go all black and blue. Weighing 1.8 pounds, this is ideal camera uses the Instax Mini instant film for printing pictures. You can use this to not just capture pictures but model with it for some stunning photos!
- Weighs 1.8 pound
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 5.00 x 2.50 x 4.50 Inches
- Utilizes Hi-Speed ISO 800 instant film for developing photos
- 1/60 second shutter speed
- 60mm camera lens
- Automatic flash helps in low light settings.
- Includes two AA batteries for a better battery experience
- Exposure setting
- 0.6M-infinity focal range allows capturing in the distance
Polaroid JoyCam 500 Instant Camera
The Polaroid JoyCam 500 instant camera is under Polaroid camera under budget we have on our list for you. This one is different from the usual Polaroid cameras if looks and design are compared but there is no compromise on quality and ease of use. This one produces pocket-sized pictures to help you share with friends and share memories that will last forever.
- Point and shoot camera
- Built-in flash that blinks lets you know when the camera is ready
- Compact and portable body
- 10 to 500 Sec shutter speed
- Fix focus
- Red-eye reduction
Now that we are sure you know about each Polaroid camera under $50 quite in detail, let’s discuss the buying guide. In the guide, we will cover the things you MUST keep in might before buying a Polaroid instant camera.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying a Polaroid Camera
There are different types of Polaroid cameras available in the market. Some are super expensive whereas some are affordable and offer quality that can help you make as well as store memories.
No matter what your budget is, to have a good Polaroid experience, make sure you keep a few things in mind.
- Display: Having a good display is of supreme importance. Once you have a good display you can easily figure out the kind of picture that will come out and this will make the whole experience great.
- Red-eye Effect: No one likes their eyes to look as if they are bleeding. If you think the same then find a camera with a red-eye reduction feature.
- Image size: Deciding what image size you want your Polaroid to save you from heartbreak. It happens that people expect a large image and they get a pocket-size image.
- Battery: Battery life again is of vital importance. What will your Polaroid camera do if it dies out every minute? We want fun, not anxiety right?
- Shutter speed: Some of us like things to be quick and we bet the same goes for Polaroid instant cameras. They are called instant for a reason. Having a camera that takes time to capture can be frustrating so do check the shutter speed.
- Film sheet packet: Some Polaroid cameras come with a film sheet packet and some require you to purchase. Keep an eye out for this as many people get disappointed to find no film sheets and have to purchase separately.
We know that buying a Polaroid camera online can be a tricky business which is why we have recommended some of the best Polaroid cameras under $50 that you can buy from Amazon. Oh, and we have also gifted an easy-to-understand buying that will help you get through. How about some little FAQs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best Polaroid camera and also affordable?
The list of Polaroid cameras under $50 that we have shared is more than enough and the products are also affordable. If you ask us, then Kodak Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera is our personal favorite!!
Are Polaroid Cameras worth buying?
Well, who doesn’t like making memories and on top of it, having them saved right in our hands? We hope that answers your question!
How many pictures can a Polaroid camera take?
The usual Polaroid cameras without print options can take and save more than 600 photos. But when it comes to printing, it depends upon the camera you are buying and the film sheets you are using. The more you use, the more you can take and print!
Polaroid cameras and the images that come into our lives after using them are nothing less than precious. So we recommend that when you buy online, make sure you do a lot of research on each product and make a conscious purchase.
We have covered everything starting from defining polaroid cameras, to sharing their benefits and enlisting the best polaroid cameras under $50 list with a buying guide.
We trust you and know that you will make an amazing purchase. However, in case of any questions, feel free to drop in comments!